INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER
- 113.60 мм
- 704.85 мм
- ДЛИНА (С РУЧКАМИ)
- 927.10 мм
- ДЛИНА (БЕЗ РУЧЕК)
- 1231.90 мм
- 38.56 кг
- Works with any mobility device or a standard chair
- Keiser magnetic resistance for ultra-smooth movement
- Dependent upper and lower cranks to enable passive assistance
- Low-impact workout that delivers accurate and measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class, taking up less space for more functional floor plans
- 7-inch pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-work movement for daily activities
- Low pedal height, making it easier for user to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on pedal keep user’s foot on footpad
- Pedals limit ankle flexion
- Enhanced visibility for power display with large lettering and high contrast
ВОПРОСЫ И ОТВЕТЫ
What is the benefit of using the M7I?
I don't have a wheelchair, can I still use the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
What is the height and weight limit on the M7i?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
Can I train heart rate on Keiser M Series cardio?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series cardio?
How does Bluetooth® wireless technology work on the Keiser M7i?
Are there differing commercial and residential versions of Keiser M Series cardio?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M7i models available?
Do you offer payment plans?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the Warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?